Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly Obsession!

If you have been to my house, or been in one of my Digital Photography training classes, you have probably been encouraged/forced/excited to look at one of these:
These are my Shutterfly photo books and I LOVE them! When you consider the cost of printing photos, buying albums, (or goodness knows all of that scrapbook stuff), these books are very economical - and beautiful! I especially love my baby books made with Shutterfly templates. They are SO easy to make and look so professionally done.
I have given them away as gifts, too!
You can also easily add a copy of your book to your blog! Click here to see one example of where I added my Easter Photo Book to this blog.

I also use Shutterfly to print cards. You may have received this birth announcement when Blayd was born! (The colors are much more vivid in person.) You can see an example of an invitation I bought from Shutterfly posted here.  I always get compliments on their beautiful cards.
This year, Shutterfly is offering 50 free Holiday cards to Bloggers who post about their services - hence the purpose of this post!  I am so excited to pick one of their new designs.  They have so MANY to choose from - there is something for everyone!  You can even upload your address list and they will print, stuff and mail them for you!  What an awesome service for busy working Moms like me!

If you want to see more of my Shutterfly projects, you can visit my Shutterfly Share Site (another free photo sharing service they provide) at this link: http://mann17.shutterfly.com/ 

I encourage you to create your own Shutterfly account and see just how easy it is to make fabulous mementos with your pictures.  Be sure to sign up to receive email deals - their email deals are the "real deal" and you get great specials and discounts!

  I can honestly say I have always been satisfied with their service and products. In addition to holiday cards and books, we have ordered invitations, prints, t-shirts, coffee mugs, and calendars. They will even print and ship these items directly to the recipient - even to our relatives in Canada!
How easy is that?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment