Monday, December 20, 2010

The Blog Guidebook

Since I am getting back into blogging, and now on a new larger scale, I have been searching around for "directions".  I don't mean click here or click there to setup a blog, but rather, learning to navigate and get the most from the GINORMOUS blogosphere.  I have recently "met" so many fabulous ladies who all do "blog things" that I am clueless about!  I have wanted to know, well - what they know!
Lately, several of you have asked me how to start blogging.  One thing I always teach in "Beginning Blogging" is to start by reading other blogs.  It really is the best way to learn to blog!
A great resource for you to check out is the
This cool site is an excellent point to start from when searching for blogs.  I am finding so many awesome blogs from the site directory - I don't have time to read them all!
In addition, there are contests, guidelines, how-tos, classes, and other resources to help you in learning what this whole new blog world has to offer.
For all things bloggy, check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Well, how cool!! I am going to check it out.

    I am with you. I want to read them ALL.....
    I can sit for hrs on end. Like right now, I
    SHOULD BE WRAPPING AND HERE I SIT!

    Happy Holidays:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following!
    I am your newest follower on all your blogs.
    Quick Tattletails
    :)

    ReplyDelete